Link wouldn't open. Who was it?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Link wouldn't open. Who was it?
Speaking of relievers BlueWahooChamber, how about the man Billy Wagner getting it done so far for the Mets? He's bene lights out.
try the link now
i love wagner so far
but im not jumping through any hoops yet because last year he blew one save the first half of the year and five after the break
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I couldnt' get the link to work either, but I guess you are referring to Zito being moved to the pen by the Gints.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
at the time of his large contract, barry zito was well worth the money. when he, mulder, and hudson were with the a's there was no better trio. the big curveball of zito's is what made him unhittable during those days.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
I watched him pitch against the Reds Sunday and he looks like he's lost a lot off his fastball to me. Appears to be his biggest problem.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Yeah but Zito was the No. 3 starter on those A's teams. Most No. 3's don't get contracts that big. What did Hudson and Mulder get?
Bookmarks